Cluster M&E Reservations Manager
Join us in creating memorable moments for our guests and putting our guest centre stage! Apply now for: Cluster M&E Reservations Manager. Are you passionate and driven enough to pack our events diary? We’ve got first class meeting space, your challenge is to fill it. If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Hotel Group, we’re looking for first class people just like you!
At Radisson Blu Airport Terminal Hotel and Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Our Meeting & Events Reservations Manager needs to motivate through inspirational leadership, a passion for success and driving empowerment.
Building loyal relationships with clients and guests, sophistication and style is what we are looking for.
• Maximises revenue and guest satisfaction by receiving Meetings & Events enquiries and related room reservations
• Upholds a high level of regular, frequent, accurate and timely communication to all related departments regarding the Meetings & Events function within the hotel
• Manages and supports the Meetings & Events Booking team members
• Implements training plans, coaches and mentors the team members.
• Supports the Sales teams in generating leads and referring business by analysing current business, denied business and identifying potential new business through the office
• Delivers a pro-active sales culture within the Office to ensure all budgeted revenues are achieved
• Follows-up with guests to determine satisfaction; measures results and supports strategies to improve the quality of the guest experience
• People developer/exporter
• Proficient in all Meeting & Events procedures to be a resource when needed
• A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
• Commercially aware
• Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
• Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to detail
• Strong working knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering
• You are fluent in Swedish as well as in English
The role reports to the General Manager and is part of the hotel’s Executive team.
Want to take on filling any gaps in our events diary? Then this is the job for you! Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
This is a cluster position for both Radisson Blu Airport Terminal Hotel and Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel. The position is based at Radisson Blu Airport Terminal Hotel, which is in the middle of the airport where you can really feel the vibes of the airplanes and the airport atmosphere.
It is very easy to get to the hotel. It only takes 20 minutes with Arlanda Express, 40 minutes with the airport buses (Flygbussarna) and as an employee, you can get a monthly travel card at a reduced price. The commuter train (Pendeltåget) takes 38 minutes to Stockholm C and 17 minutes to Uppsala C. If you prefer to take the car to work, we have our own parking spaces available. I you live nearby there are buses around the clock.
Want to apply?
Application deadline: October 15th, 2019.
Suitable candidates will be called forward for interviews throughout the entire recruitment process.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact General Manager, Michael Repser, on Michael.Repser@Radissonblu.com
Type of employment: This is a full time position with 6 months’ probation period
Location: Radisson Blu Airport Terminal Hotel, Pelargången 1, 190 45 Stockholm-Arlanda.
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook