Concierge At Six
We are looking for people and characters who see our guests
To enter our world you need to be a person who always strives to exceed our guests’ expectations. Your passion is found in the details and with a positive attitude, you work towards a common goal and everyone’s success. You also have humor and like to have fun (not absolutely necessary but it makes things easier; we often have a lot of fun at work).
You will be crucial to the creation of unique and memorable experiences to our guests. As a concierge, you will be responsible for coordinating and processing our guests requests and special demands through a large network of vendors. You will work very closely with Front Office, Porters and Guest Relations ensuring an easy communications flow between all departments. You have an extensive and intimate knowledge of Stockholm and surrounding regions, are up to date with events, functions, concerts, sporting events, sightseeing tours and other activities in the city and your knowledge of restaurants, bars, clubs and ongoing exhibitions is second to none.
- Establish close contacts and relationships with people in the above mentioned areas to provide information, ticketing, reservations, etc. for guests
- Create positive and memorable experiences to our guests by providing excellent services
- Work closely with Porters to deliver luggage, messages and parcels to guest rooms in a quick and orderly fashion
- Work closely with Front Office to ensure smooth handling of all type of guest requests. Able to perform basic Front Office task such as guest check in/check out, especially during the low season.
- Work closely with the Sales Department in handling of groups, VIP’s, return guests, etc.
- Maintain the Concierge desk and lobby clean and organized
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by Hotel Management and staff
- Assist guests in the recommendation, booking and organizing of sightseeing/shopping/arts and cultural activities
- Assist guests in the confirming or booking of airline flights
- Assist guests in the recommendation and booking of restaurants, bars, clubs and other entertainment/leisure activities as requested
- Arrange limousine transportation requests, ensuring that limousine generated revenue is fully maximized
- Driving guest cars to our garage and/or to be washed
- At least 2 years experience in customer service and 1 year work experience in a 4 or 5 star luxury property
- High school qualifications or equivalent
- Valid Swedish or equivalent driving licence
- Good computer skills including internet, email, google drive and its functions
- Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environments
- Team player and able to accept and use feedback
Become a part of At Six
Apply now! Selection is ongoing and the position may be filled before the last day of the application.
We have 2 positions available; full time Concierge and full time Concierge over the summer period.