Groups & Events Sales Executive
We are now looking for a new colleague to join our great Groups & Events Sales Team !
A colleague who is passionate about creating the best experience possible for our clients.
In the role as Groups & Events Sales Executive you report to the Groups & Events Sales Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Handling group and events inquires and leads
- Create and send offers to clients and convert the business to definite status
- Responsible for maximizing food and drink revenue from groups through upsell
- Proactively sourcing and prospecting new accounts for the property, and following the sales process through to convert into definite group and events business
- Maintain strong customer relationships and follow up with the customer after the event
- Inform all relevant hotel departments the information needed to complete a successful event that meets the customer’s needs and expectations
- Responsible for all bookings to follow correct billing procedure
- Maintain knowledge of market, competition and customers
- Work closely with the Sales team to action enquiries and convert business
- To conduce site inspections to display the venues.
Your Background and Knowledge:
- Diploma in Hospitality
- Minimum of one year experience in a similar position
- Be fluent verbally and in writing in both English and Swedish. This is very important since our clients are both Swedish and International
In order to fit the role we believe that you are a team player, that you are a good communicator, organized and have an eye for details.
You strive to find solutions for our clients.
- A dynamic environment where you can grow both on a personal and professional level
- A fun team where team work is key
- A permanent position after 6 months successful probation
- The position we offer is 35 hours a week (87,5%)
If you have questions please contact our Groups & Events Manager, Agni Geleaski at 08-412 34 00 or email@example.com
If you think this sounds exciting please send in your application and CV at the latest May 19th, 2019 to http://www.careers.marriott.com/