Regional Director of Sales – Sweden, Finland & Baltics, Maternity Cover
Do you want to drive our revenue and market share growth in Sweden, Finland & the Baltics? Are you skilled in sales coaching and strong in people leadership? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
As our Regional Director of Sales is going on maternity leave to focus on a much more important job for a while, we are looking for her maternity cover.
About the position:
The Regional Director of Sales leads, coaches and manages the full sales team in Sweden to secure the commercial delivery from Corporate, Corporate M&E, Special Event and Governmental business to our hotels. In addition, this role is the key link for Sales’ communication and Radisson Hotel Group strategies to our Franchise partners. Furthermore, this role is the Sales’ commercial leader for the Baltic regional sales person.
In this role, you will be responsible for all business generation of your team’s assigned portfolio of accounts. You will make sure you Understand the needs of each hotel within your area of responsibility in order to develop and implement a sales strategy to meet their needs. You are a key sales support and communicator for key internal stakeholders and to wider (commercial) stakeholders to support the commercial strategy. You will be working in partnership with other Revenue Generation functions.
Role & responsibilities:
• Direct all sales activities within your area to ensure that account managers meet their sales objectives
• Set specific commercial goals that are measurable and drive profitable market share
• Conduct monthly performance reviews of account managers to ensure targets and sales objectives are being met
• Recruitment, induction, training and management of account managers
• Undertake regular coaching of members of the sales team including accompaniment on sales meetings with customers and providing support to develop the account strategy and the commercial talking points
• Work with key internal stakeholders to provide strategic input and direction into the successful delivery of hotel, region, area business and revenue plans
• Produce, implement and monitor action plans to ensure the Revenue Plan objectives are achieved
• Produce monthly sales reports and forecasts
• Create and implement initiatives for all assigned hotels that will deliver increase in TREVPAR and food, drink and meetings revenues
• Implement and manage an effective account management strategy, ensure that account plans are updated and visible to the wider internal community
• Prepare and conduct the annual renegotiation of customer agreements for account portfolio
• Identify and coordinate pursuit of new sources of potential business (new accounts, linked with telesales team, etc.)
• Conduct monthly sales meetings with the sales team and General Managers in order to review sales performance and set plans for future sales activities
• Support the M&E Department in following up on outstanding enquiries and recovery of lost business (where appropriate)
• Participate in other commercial meetings when appropriate
• Develop own portfolio of new and managed accounts in some cases.
Skills & experience:
• Strong at people leadership, management and sales coaching
• Excellent communicator and fluent in business English as well as Swedish – written and verbal
• Commercial understanding of the market, the business and customers in order to create competitive advantage
• Consultative selling skills and business case orientation
• Rooms and Meetings & Events background
• Experience with Salesforce.com and hotel systems (Opera PMS, Sales & Catering etc.) as well as Microsoft Office
• Multiple markets and multi-property organisation experience
• Well organised with the ability to plan and manage own workload
• A good active listener, with the intuition to recognise and act on potential sales opportunities.
• High achievement drive with a proven ability to deliver results.
• Customer driven with a proven ability to build long term relationships with a wide variety of customers and potential customers.
• High level of commercial and financial awareness with an ability to recognise opportunities for profitable business.
Does this sound like you? Come join us and make every moment matter!
About Radisson Hotel Group
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest hotel groups with eight distinctive hotel brands, more than 1,400 hotels in operation and under development around the world. The Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson and Prizeotel. Guests can benefit from the newly rebranded Radisson Rewards a global rewards program that delivers unique and personalized ways to create memorable moments that matter to our guests. Radisson Rewards offers exceptional loyalty benefits for our guests, meeting planners, travel agents and business partners. Radisson Meetings offers a variety of fully-equipped meeting and event venues featuring fast free Wi-Fi, A/V technology and on-site contacts designed to make every event unique. More than 95,000 global team members work for the Radisson Hotel Group and at the hotels licensed to operate in its systems.
As this is a maternity cover it is a fixed-term position for the duration of approximately one year.
The role refers to Area Director of Sales and is based in Stockholm.
Want to apply?
Application deadline: October 20th, 2019.
Suitable candidates will be called forward for interviews throughout the entire recruitment process.
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook