Rooms Division Manager
Join us in creating memorable moments for our guests and putting our guest centre stage! Apply now for: Rooms Division Manager. Does the challenge of running our show make your heart beat faster? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Airport Terminal Hotel, we’re looking for sophisticated people just like you!
At Radisson Blu Airport Terminal Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Our Rooms Division Managers are experts and passionate puzzle solvers, leading and empowering the team.
Can you balance executing and delivering the masterplan with a strategic focus on both guest experience and revenue generation?
We are looking for someone Yes I Can! ready, who can do it all!
• Monitors rooms division service and team work and implements plans for improvement
• Utilises leadership skills and motivation to maximise team member productivity and satisfaction
• Monitors present and future trends, practices and systems in the hotel industry to determine and ensure that Rooms Division is competitive in the market place
• People developer/exporter
• Proficient in all Front Office, Housekeeping and Guest Relations procedures to be a resource when needed
• A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
• Commercially aware
• Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
• Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
• Strong working knowledge of Opera Property Management System
• You are fluent in Swedish as well as in English
The role reports to the General Manager and is part of the hotel’s Executive team.
Do you deserve a Superman cape? Then this is the job for you! Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
The position is based at Radisson Blu Airport Terminal Hotel, which is in the middle of the airport where you can really feel the vibes of the airplanes and the airport atmosphere.
It is very easy to get to the hotel. It only takes 20 minutes with Arlanda Express, 40 minutes with the airport buses (Flygbussarna) and as an employee, you can get a monthly travel card at a reduced price. The commuter train (Pendeltåget) takes 38 minutes to Stockholm C and 17 minutes to Uppsala C. If you prefer to take the car to work, we have our own parking spaces available. I you live nearby there are buses around the clock.
Want to apply?
Application deadline: October 15th 2019.
Suitable candidates will be called forward for interviews throughout the entire recruitment process.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact General Manager, Michael Repser, on Michael.Repser@Radissonblu.com
Type of employment: This is a full time position with 6 months’ probation period.
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook