Senior Cluster Revenue Manager
Experienced in pricing and passionate about Revenue Management? Apply Now for:
Senior Cluster Revenue Manager
In Radisson Hotel Group we say: ‘we grow talent, talent grows us’. We are looking to complement our team with a Senior Cluster Revenue Manager, part of the Nordic Revenue Management Centre, responsible for delivering all aspects of revenue management, for a designated cluster of hotels, in order to achieve the budgeted objectives for room revenue generating points of sale. Strategic perspective, commercial focus and analytical ability are fundamental in this role.
The Nordic Revenue Centre includes managed, leased and franchised hotels from multiple brands like Radisson Blu, Radisson Collection and Park Inn by Radisson representing 33 hotels in total in the Nordic area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Grow total revenue and TRevPAR Penetration
• Deliver effective pricing for all market segments
• Understand, investigate and extract data from any relevant system needed for problem solving and analysis
• Rate & Inventory Management for all room types, segments and channels
• Work closely with the Area Support Office and the hotel operational teams
• Generate revenue forecasts and budgets for all hotels within area of responsibility
• Monitor competitor pricing and understand the dynamics of the market
• Responsible for coaching and developing Junior Cluster Revenue Managers
• Be a good ambassador and ensuring efficient utilization in systems and tools
• Apply consistency in processes and communication within Centre and with key stakeholders
• Support the head of Centre in long-term planning and be innovative in shaping the future strategies
• Ability to demonstrate in-depth understanding of Revenue Management
• At least 5 years direct experience of a revenue management role incorporating a variety of markets
• Work permit valid for Sweden
• Good written and verbal English
• Great communication skills and team-oriented approach
• Desirable to have documented experience of leading and developing a small team
• Highly numerate with good Excel skills
• Desirable to be experienced in hotel reservation systems
• Experience of revenue optimization systems
• Experience of forecasting, budgeting
Radisson Hotel Group™ (formerly Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group) is one of the world’s largest hotel groups with eight distinctive hotel brands, more than 1,400 hotels in operation and under development around the world. The Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection™, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson and prizeotel. Guests can benefit from the newly rebranded Radisson Rewards™ (formerly Club Carlson SM), a global rewards program that delivers unique and personalized ways to create memorable moments that matter to our guests.
Radisson Rewards offers exceptional loyalty benefits for our guests, meeting planners, travel agents and business partners. Radisson Meetings™ offers a variety of fully-equipped meeting and event venues featuring fast free Wi-Fi, A/V technology and on-site contacts designed to make every event unique. More than 95,000 global team members work for the Radisson Hotel Group and at the hotels licensed to operate in its systems.
Want to apply: Application deadline: 19 December 2018. Suitable candidates will be called forward for interviews throughout the entire recruitment process.
For other interesting positions please visit: https://careers.radissonhotels.com
Contact details: Daniel Kraft, Area Director Revenue Optimization, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 72 853 16 05.
Type of employment: Permanent position, with a 6 month probationary period. Working hours: Full-time
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook