Hilton Stockholm Slussen is looking for a dedicated Business Development Manager who wants to be part of an international organization with the possibility of an international career. Hilton is one of the world's largest hotel companies with over 4,450 hotels in more than 100 countries. Hilton Stockholm Slussen is a full service hotel located with a view over the old town next to Slussen Metro station. In addition to the 289 modern guest rooms and large meeting facilities, we operate several outlets. At Hilton Slussen you will be part of an energetic and competent team and report directly to General Manager.
The Business Development Manager is a key leadership role, responsible for the commercial success of the hotel. The BDM is responsible for developing a commercial strategy covering all segments and channels to maximize revenue and profit performance of the hotel. The BDM leads the execution of the commercial strategy through management of revenue, sales and marketing by working effectively with the regional and area support teams. The BDM role can be compared to a Director of Sales role in external companies with extended responsibilities of Group Conference & Event, Revenue and Marketing.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Work within current business strategies, recognizing new opportunities, develop and drive all hotel revenue in cooperation with the other departments
- Responsible for executing Hilton worldwide corporate sales and marketing programs
- Responsible for the structure and review of a financially sound and accurate business plan by analyzing market trends, competitor activities and economic influences
- Ensure accurate forecast on a weekly and monthly basis
- Produce and provide analysis for revenue, rate and occupancy together with revenue manager
- Plan and lead initiatives related to the development and expansion of business segments to maximize hotel revenue and support effective business operations
- Build and maintain a strong Business Development team focused on sales and revenue
Qualifications - What are we looking for?
-At least 3 years of experience in a similar role with a proven track record
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good knowledge of hospitality industry, knowledge of local market is an advantage
- Excellent skills in both written and verbal English, Swedish is an asset
- Commitment to deliver a high level of customer service
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize in a busy environment
- Dedicated, motivated, outgoing with a positive can-do attitude
- Passion for sales and achieving targets and objectives
In addition to this, it is an advantage if you have worked in Opera, Delphi, Ideas and
How do I apply?
Please send your application and CV to Director of HR Annika Ahlberg, Annika.firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews will be held ongoing, so please submit your application in English as soon as possible, however no later than 10th of April.
If you have questions regarding the position you are welcome to call our BDM Carolin Ribbe at 08-517 353 75.