Experienced in Meetings & Events? Interested in Revenue Management? Apply now for:
Director Revenue Optimization - Hotel Operations
In Carlson Rezidor we say: ‘we grow talent, talent grows us’. We are looking to complement our team with a Director Revenue Optimization – Hotel Operations, part of the Nordic Revenue Management Centre, responsible for growing total hotel profitable revenues (e.g. Conference / Meetings & Events and Food & Drinks) via all revenue sources by assisting hotel teams in business analysis, strategic / tactical planning and execution. Incumbent is a leader who is persuasive & proactive, has strategic perspective & commercial focus and is at ease with frequent travel, training and presentations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist hotel teams in developing optimal total revenue strategy in order to grow profitability
• Monitor hotel conference pricing, inventory and conversion strategies recommending modifications to improve hotel performance
• Monitor conference related procedures recommending modifications to improve hotel performance
• Understand demand for meeting space and how efficiently that space is being used
• Consider ancillary revenue contribution from food and beverage sales
• Understand, investigate and extract data from any relevant system needed for problem solving and analysis
• Facilitate training and support for field related systems (e.g. PMS, Sales & Catering etc.)
• Work closely with the Area Support Office and the hotel operational teams
• Assist hotels in forecasting and budgeting total revenue
• Share best practices within the area amongst hotels
• Ability to demonstrate in-depth understanding of what drives total revenue and profitability
• 3-5 years direct experience in Meetings & Events arena
• Desirable to be experienced in the hotel industry as well as Revenue Management
• Experienced in hotel reservation systems including Sales & Catering
• Work permit valid for Sweden
• Good written and verbal English
• Great communication skills and team-oriented approach
• Desirable to be experienced in forecasting, budgeting
Want to apply:
Application deadline: 30 Apr 2017. Suitable candidates will be called forward for interviews throughout the entire recruitment process.
Application: Please submit your application including a letter of motivation and a CV in English
Contact details: Daniel Kraft, Area Director Revenue Optimization, email@example.com, +46 72 853 1605.
Type of employment: Permanent position, with a 6 month probationary period.
Working hours: Full-time