Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, located in the heart of Stockholm City is with its 465 guest rooms, restaurant, bar and conference facilities for up to 700 guests, one of Stockholm’s largest international first class hotels. Sheraton Stockholm is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. Sheraton Stockholm Hotel fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where people come to work and have the opportunity to make personal contributions to the business in which they work. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization, while accepting full responsibility and accountability.
We are now looking for a new member to join our fantastic kitchen team in the position of Chef de Partie for our restaurant 360, working mainly with a la carte (including lunch and dinner).
- Preparation and service of a la carte dishes
- Full responsibility for own section
- Responsibility for carrying out ordering and stock rotation where necessary
- Maintain food standard and perform your duties aligned with the management instructions
- Ensure proper safety and sanitation of all kitchen facilities and equipment
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team and work with minimal supervision.
- Culinary education and/or on the job training
- At least 5 years of culinary experience
- A true desire to understand guest needs and exceed guest expectations
- Passion to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Seek own solutions to obstacles that occur from time to time
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Carry out close liaison with all section of the kitchen in order to ensure smooth and efficient service
If the above description fits your next career desire, then we very much look forward to hearing from you!
This is a full-time position and we follow the collective agreement with HRF. We would like to fill this position as soon as possible and selection will be done continuously. Please apply in writing, including a full and detailed CV with a personal letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på Besöksliv. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook.