ABOUT AT SIX
An old bank. A singular vision. A transformation into a new type of hotel. One offering elegance that’s inspired with a twist.
With interiors imagined by Universal Design Studio. Arts curated by Sune Nordgren. Standard rooms large enough to entertain. Beds for deep, deep sleep. And top floors for panoramic views. And then there are the suites. One with a terrace. All with a twist. That’s a nod and a wink toward exclusive.
Bars. Restaurants. Lounges. High quality, high pulse. And wellness, of course, with focused training gym.
Finally. Introducing Social At Six. 2000m2 of ambient space. For congregation. For intimate ‘impress me’ meets. For whatever the need. And pretty much anything in-between. This. Plus more. Welcome. At Six.
We are looking for talented marketing person who wants to participate and continue to develop and build our brand.
To enter our world you need to be a person who always strives to exceed our guests’ expectations. Your passion is found in the details and with a positive attitude, you work towards a common goal and everyone’s success. You also have humor and like to have fun.
You will be crucial to the creation of unique and memorable experiences and the warmest of welcomes for everyone in contact with Hotel At Six. Both online and offline you will be providing our guests, partners, influencers, press and PR-people with information, news, happenings and everything in between. A sweet selection of responsibilities in this position:
- In cooperation with the commercial team, create ideas for campaign concepts, digitally and physically.
- Capture events and activities going on at Hotel At Six to further enhance their visibility and engagement.
- Present and follow up on press visits.
- Manage and organize requests for collaborations with Hotel At Six.
- Create content for all platforms, including social media, newsletter and webpage.
This job comes with great impact for our visibility in all channels and forums. The positions is truly a key role in marketing for Hotel At Six. We are looking for a committed person with the right skills and mindset. Show us what you can, and we provide with the playground full of opportunities.
Background and personal characteristics
You are an organised team player who loves people and able to deliver on point. You are curious, creative and always eager to highlight what is going on at our hotel. You are able to take initiatives and bring out the best in others. In addition,
- Previous experience in working with coordinating marketing activities.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both speech and writing.
- A colorful personality and some people might call you a communication genius.
- Very experienced user in Photoshop, InDesign and Facebook Business Manager.
- Experience in photography and video footage.
We love the world of hospitality. If you have previous experience from hotels and restaurants we are more than pleased.
Become a part of At Six – apply online! http://hotelatsix.com/career
Please submit your application by 22nd of february. Selection is ongoing and the position may be filled before last day of application.
For more information, please contact Henrik Jakobsen at firstname.lastname@example.org