Assistant F&B Manager
We are looking for an exceptional and passionate Assistant Food & Beverage Manager to join our team. If you are an inspiring leader and communicator, a people person through and through and have a genuine desire to be part of something big then your journey should start here. Help us to create an unforgettable experience. Be a part of Europe’s fastest moving, ground-breaking, lifestyle & hospitality brand.
Who are we
Generator is on a journey. Appropriate, given that we’re an accommodation brand. The journey began in London, swung through a heap of European capitals on its way to dominating the world. No biggie. Fast Company named us one of the top 50 most innovative global companies. We, of course, agree. And now this top 50 most innovative global company (did we mention that?) wants a pretty awesome Assistant F&B Manager for Generator Stockholm.
Our spaces are safe and seriously social, in the proudest part of the beating heart of the cities we love. Cultural action, creative pulse and an outstanding way to waste some of the finite time the universe has given you – that’s what Generator offers. Holds true for staff and visitors equally, and while chic design is always the backdrop, every Generator in every destination reflects the unique beat of that city’s heart.
Being yourself is the key to bringing the Generator story and brand to life.
About Generator Stockholm
Generator Stockholm not only highlights the rich cultural history, unique social fabric, and a strong sense of design and patterning, but brings together said creative design with inspired art, great food, drink, and on-trend music and events to create a Stockholm hot spot. Reflecting the city’s vibrant and eclectic culture – you’ll experience all that Stockholm has to offer at its best, all by staying here.
Nuts and bolts of the job
• To work closely with the Food & Beverage Manager to ensure a smooth running of the department to meet the daily needs of the operation
• To support with initiative and commitment to the overall objectives of the business in terms of revenue, costs and teamwork
• Take ownership of the guest journey to ensure that we create a truly unique Generator experience
• Respond quickly and efficiently to all customer requests and enquiries, ensuring that you maintain a “can do” attitude at all times
• Demonstrate in depth knowledge of both the food and beverage menu
• Know all statutory legislation and ensure H&S, Fire Safety and Food Hygiene compliance
• Builds an efficient team to ensure continued employee motivation is maintained through consultation, target setting and regular reviews
• Develop and train all employees within your charge in order that they perform to the required standard
• Communicate effectively so that the team understands its goals and is motivated to achieve them
Naturally this is not intended as an exhaustive list of duties. Other duties as may be reasonably required will form part of this job description.
What’s in you DNA
• To be able to lead and inspire people to be their best
• Be an excellent communicator
• Be organised, hardworking and have an excellent appearance with a strong focus on guest requirements
• Always keep cool under pressure
• Show commerciality with a strong passion for driving revenue
• Understand stock-control and keep costs to a minimum
• Like getting your hands dirty, wherever, whenever, because you will
• Available to work when needed
• You must be eligible to work in the EU to be considered for this role
Your rock star experience
• Appropriate experience in the field of F&B
• A passion for trending Food and Drink concepts
• A passion for your city, for travelling and for trending food and drinks concepts
• Knowledge of contemporary interests and the city
Our employee benefits
• Birthday holiday in addition to your yearly holiday allocation
• Employee Bounty Program providing opportunities to earn up to £1,000 for new hire referrals with no cap on number of referrals made
• Company contribution towards gym membership fees for all eligible employees
• Ideas Award – Quarterly award to double pay for 1 month to employee with most valuable suggestion/feedback
• Employer funded life assurance at two times base salary to cover death in service lump sum payments
• Employer funded income protection to cover 50% of base salary to cover prolonged absence from work due to incapacity
• 2 free nights’ accommodation across any hostels (subject to availability)
• Reduced room rates for staff as well as friends and family members (we operate in 15 locations across Europe & US so your next holiday is sorted)
• Social events and celebrations calendar
• Various employee recognition schemes
• Online learning tools
So you think this might be you?
That’s cool. Send us your application in English. If you’ve got questions call us, or check www.staygenerator.com or our social media pages:
Here you may well find the answers to life, the universe and everything, including why there are no penguins at the North Pole. We look forward to hearing from you.
Join Us and help us achieve our Vision!
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook