We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative person to join our team as a bar manager running our cocktail bar.
About the venue
Cocktail Bar At Six is a vibrant work hard, play hard venue that invites guests to experience high quality mixology paired with upscale but relaxed service.
With an avant-garde approach to the art of mixing drinks through laborious processes and techniques, we aim bring forth tastes from unexpected sources and products. Always innovative, the cocktails presented have a sustainability-focused foundation and a zero waste vision, making use of as many parts of the products in stock as possible.
The food concept is designed around small and medium bites to share that match well with the beverage menu.
Read more on
The successful candidate will report directly to the Food & Beverage Manager.
Working hours will vary but will be predominantly in the evening and you will be required to work most weekends.
• Responsible for setting and develop the cocktail program
• Assure the operation runs smoothly on a daily basis
• Make schedules for the team on a weekly basis
• Recruitment of the team
• Deal with all guests requests and complains
• Supervise the bar team assuring the standards and quality levels are always kept up to par
• Play an active role in defining the calendar of activation (music, guest bar shifts) for the venue
• Assure the look and feel of the venue in terms of music level, lights, furniture and cleanliness is always keep to our standards
• Find ways for the team to up-sell and maximize revenues
• Find strategies to minimize wastage
• Train all team members on our beverage, food and service standards
• Perform inventory counts, stock ordering and other administrative duties when required by senior managers
• Organize and execute various events which will occur during the season
Background and personal characteristics
You are an dynamic team player who thrives in meeting all guests with a warm welcome and deliver exceptional service. In addition:
• You have at least 2 years experience working in a similar position managing a bar team
• Ambitious and interested in working in a high-pace environment
• Out-going personality who has an easy way communicating with guests. Ability to charm and up-sell to guests.
• Structure and good organizational skills
• Ability to work unsupervised and high professional ethics
•Service is your passion and you have a genuine love for food and beverage
• Able to communicate verbally in English and Swedish
• Experience in scheduling and creating a cocktail menu
• Competitive salary
• Be part of the most exciting hotel company in Scandinavia, Nordic Hotels & Resorts
• Great career growth opportunities
Become a part of At Six – apply online here!
Selection is ongoing and the position may be filled before last day of application. For more information, please contact our F&B Manager Nuno Almeida on email@example.com
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook