Breakfast À La Carte Chef – Part time & Full time
Food & beverage is a big part of the At Six experience and we are looking for individuals with a genuine, warm personality and a passion for high level gastronomy.
We are currently recruiting chefs for our breakfast à la carte operation.
Read more about our venues on: https://hotelatsix.com/stockholm-restaurants-bars/
The position can be full-time or hourly paid and we are looking for people who can commit for the long term.
Working hours are from the morning to the afternoon and days off will vary from week to week.
The successful candidate will be part of an exciting team and concept which is among the best upscale restaurants in the city.
The main responsibilities are:
- Work in the stations (hot, cold) and be able to properly prep for service and keep the required production pace as required by the sous chefs
- Control consistency of food production in terms of quality during service
- Keep the standards in regards to performance of duties, appearance, time keeping
- Follow the health & safety regulations set by the hotel
- Daily performance of cleaning routines
Background and personal characteristics:
You are a creative team player who thrives in a high-pace kitchen operation making exceptionally high quality food.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in similar position
- You have good knowledge of breakfast cuisine
- You enjoy the busy services and thrive under stress
- Ambitious and interested in working in a high-pace environment with great standards
- Outgoing personality who has an easy way of communicating with colleagues and high energy.
- You take responsibility for your own work and can be trusted to work alone
- You enjoy structure and have good organizational skills
- High professional ethics
- Luxury hospitality is your passion and you have a genuine love for food
- Able to fluently communicate verbally in Swedish or English
Become a part of At Six – apply online
Please submit your application as soon as possible. Selection is ongoing and the position may be filled before the last day of application. For more information, contact our F&B Assistant Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org