Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
Do numbers and attention to detail excite you? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, we’re looking for fast paced individuals just like you!
At Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
The Business Controller provides the necessary financial expertise to the Hotel and it representatives, to Area Support Office Leadership Team where required in order to assist various decision making processes
You will be responsible for the coordination and completion of the reporting activities of the Hotel; analysis and interpretation of statistical and financial information to appraise profitability, capital expenditure and performance.
You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities aligned to the Hotel strategies for improving management controls, designed to add value, improve the organization’s operations and achieve objectives.
Key Responsibilities of Business Controller:
• Directs and controls the monthly closing, reporting, budgeting and forecasting activities of the Hotel.
• Completes the review of monthly operating results, assisting and distributing the consolidated Hotel results
• Assisting Hotel Management/ Owners in their interpretation and in developing appropriate on-going actions and business responses.
• Providing financial guidance in the formulation and implementation of the hotel business plan and departmental budgets
• Maximising cash flow performance of the hotel
• Enforcing & establishing adequate controls for all revenues and protection of assets to improve the level of guest service
Requirements of Business Controller:
• A proven track record in a similar role within a hospitality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
• Commercially aware and a natural problem solver
• Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed
• Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
• Strong knowledge of payroll, budget and revenue systems
• An ability to build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Are you a strategic problem solver? If so, this is the job for you!