Cluster Revenue Manager
In Carlson Rezidor we say: ‘we grow talent, talent grows us’. We are looking to complement our team with a Cluster Revenue Manager, part of the Nordic Revenue Management Centre, responsible for delivering all aspects of revenue management, for a designated cluster of hotels, in order to achieve the budgeted objectives for room revenue generating points of sale. Strategic perspective, commercial focus and analytical ability are fundamental in this role.
The Nordic Revenue Management Centre includes managed, leased and franchised hotels from both brands Radisson Blu and Park Inn by Radisson representing 34 hotels in total in the Nordic area. The team consists of Revenue Managers and a Support Team of Data Analysts and Inventory Coordinators.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Grow revenue and RevPAR Penetration
• Deliver effective pricing for all market segments
• Understand, investigate and extract data from any relevant system needed for problem solving and analysis
• Rate & Inventory Management for all room types, segments and channels
• Work closely with the Area Support Office and the hotel operational teams
• Generate room revenue forecasts and budgets for all hotels within area of responsibility
• Monitor competitor pricing and understand the dynamics of the market
• Ability to demonstrate in-depth understanding of Revenue Management
• Minimum 2 years direct experience of a revenue management role
• Work permit valid for Sweden
• Good written and verbal English
• Great communication skills and team-oriented approach
• Highly numerate with good Excel skills
• Desirable to be experienced in hotel reservation systems
• Experience of revenue optimization systems
• Experience of forecasting, budgeting
Want to apply:
Application deadline: 21 Jan 2018. Suitable candidates will be called forward for interviews throughout the entire recruitment process.
Application: Please submit your application including a letter of motivation and a CV in English. All applications to be received through https://www.recruto.se/apps/portal/rezidor
Contact details: Daniel Kraft, Area Director Revenue Optimization, email@example.com, +46 72 853 1605.
Type of employment: Permanent position, with a 6 month probationary period.
Working hours: Full-time