Cluster Revenue Managers
Experienced in pricing and passionate about Revenue Management?
Apply Now for Cluster Revenue Managers!
In Radisson Hotel Group we say: ‘we grow talent, talent grows us’. We are looking to complement our team with more Cluster Revenue Managers on different levels (from Junior to Senior positions). You will part of the Revenue Management Centre, responsible for delivering all aspects of revenue management, for a designated cluster of hotels, in order to achieve the budgeted objectives for total revenue generating points of sale. Strategic perspective, commercial focus and analytical ability are fundamental in the roles.
The Revenue Management Centre includes managed, leased and franchised hotels from brands like Radisson Blu, Radisson Collection and Park Inn by Radisson representing 33 out of the 74 hotels in area Northern Europe. The team consists of Revenue Managers (on different levels), Data Analysts and Inventory Coordinators.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Grow revenue and RevPAR Penetration
• Deliver effective pricing for all market segments
• Understand, investigate and extract data from any relevant system needed for problem solving and analysis
• Rate & Inventory Management for all room types, segments and channels
• Work closely with the Area Support Office and the hotel operational teams
• Generate revenue forecasts and budgets for all hotels within area of responsibility
• Monitor competitor pricing and understand the dynamics of the market
• Ability to demonstrate in-depth understanding of Revenue Management
• Direct experience of a revenue management role incorporating a variety of markets (Longer experience requested for more senior roles)
• Work permit valid for Sweden
• Good written and verbal English
• Great communication skills and team-oriented approach
• Desirable to have documented experience of leading and developing a small team for senior positions.
• Highly numerate with good Excel skills
• Desirable to be experienced in hotel reservation systems
• Experience of revenue optimization systems
• Experience of forecasting, budgeting
Want to apply:
Application deadline: 9 December 2019. Suitable candidates will be called forward for interviews throughout the entire recruitment process.
Contact details: Claudia Ivanova-Fotev, Area Director Revenue Optimization, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 72 853 1620
Type of employment: Permanent position, with a 6 month probationary period.
Working hours: Full-time
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook