Commercial Partner Specialist
Nordic Choice Hotels has been on a fantastic journey. We have one of the Nordic region’s fastest growing loyalty programs – with tremendous ambitions for the future. This means endless opportunities for those who want to join our exciting journey. To help us to further capitalize on that momentum, we are now looking for a real superhero who can take us to new heights. We hope that you love a challenge, see opportunities where others see limitations, and love that no two days or tasks are alike.
You will be part of our fantastic Nordic Choice Club team within the digital division in Nordic Choice Hotels, called eBerry. eBerry’s mission is to ensure digital sales and loyalty by, among other things, developing the world’s best guest journey.
We need to grow our team with a dedicated, energetic resource that knows CRM, understands loyalty, personalisation and the value of partnerships and collaboration. We see a rapid change of focus both internally and externally towards the potential strengths we have in our large customer database. We need to build on this by creating more exciting external partnerships throughout the Nordic countries. In this role your main task will be to grow the partnership contributions and to keep them engaged, profitable and loyal over time. Are you a commercially driven people-person with the ability to build sound business cases, carry out negotiations, and keep our members and partners engaged and loyal? If yes, we want to hear from you.
Some key tasks:
• We need you to be curious, self-driven and ambitious to help us identify and evaluate both new commercial and strategic partnership prospects.
• We need your help in building business cases and assisting in the signing process of new partners.
• You will be heavily involved in negotiation processes with new partners.
Implementation of new partners:
• A large part of your job will be to assist in implementation and launch of new bonus partners.
• You will have to put effort into continuously following up on the performance of existing and new partners.
• Help us define and set marketing plans and communication activities related to our new and current partnerships.
• Defining goals and KPIs for the performance of our various partners.
• Facilitation of partner communication in all channels.
• Develop and create exciting offers together with all partners.
• Cooperation and planning with the newsletter, content and web/app teams
• Contact towards partners to define, plan and execute communication
• A big part of your job will be to use data actively to evaluate, define and set activities to further strengthen our collaboration with partners and help create the most attractive loyalty program in the industry.
• Solution oriented
• Structured – ability to plan and make deadlines
• Diplomatic abilities
• Understand hotel operations and the true value of loyalty
• Thrives in a fast paced environment
• Great communication and presentation skills
• Comfortable with negotiations
• Good energy and passionate about service
• Dares to disagree and speak your mind
• Speaks Norwegian, Swedish or Danish in addition to English
Education & experience
Relevant education and work experience after 12 years videregående/gymnasiet required. Preferably a bachelor or masters degree. We highly welcome experience from working with partnerships within a loyalty environment.
Apart from this we are quite flexible on who you are and how you are – we love diversity!
Where other companies resort to anonymization to achieve diversity, we would like to encourage you to write your background in CAPS LOCK. We employ individuals and not machines and encourage you to apply no matter what background you have.
Placement at our Head Office in Oslo or Stockholm.
Application deadline: 21. August 2022.
Nordic Choice Hotels is one of the largest hotel companies in the Nordics with more than 200 hotels. We do not believe in a standard hotel concept that suits everyone. With stylish Clarion Hotel, warm Quality Hotel, urban Comfort Hotel and also more than 20 independent hotels – we let our guests choose from a full range of hotel experiences. Our team consists of 14,000 people from more than 120 different countries. We’re proud to say that we are diversity in practice!
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook