Hilton Stockholm Slussen has 289 rooms, 15 meeting rooms and an auditorium that can hold up to 300 people. The hotel has several F&B outlets; Panorama Restaurant for breakfast and banqueting events, an Executive Lounge and Eken a la carte restaurant and bar which is a popular meeting place for both hotel guests and locals.
The Executive Chef will build a reputation for the hotel by maintaining a talented and creative kitchen team, offering an innovation menu, and promising an exceptional culinary experience.
What will I be doing?
As Executive Chef, you are fully responsible for developing the reputation of the hotel through the production of excellent quality food throughout the hotel, and the development of a high quality kitchen team. An Executive Chef within Hilton will oversee the operational management of the kitchen and Team Members. Specifically, the Executive Chef will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
– Manage all aspects of the kitchen including operational, quality and administrative functions
– Create menus that meet and exceed customers’ needs and conform to brand standards
– Ensure the consistent production of high quality food through all hotel food outlets
– Develop positive customer relations through proactive interaction with Guests, Team Members, contractors, and suppliers
– Resolve, promptly and completely, any issues that may arise in the kitchen or related areas among Guests and Team Members
– Actively seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
– Ensuring adequate resources are available according to business needs
– Manage the provision of food to Food and Beverage outlets and taking action where necessary to ensure compliance with current legislation
– Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of menu items, special promotions, functions and events
– Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
– Recruit, manage, train and develop the kitchen team
– Ensure that staffing levels are maintained to cover business demands as per set labor standards.
– Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
– Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
– Ensure maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues are dealt with in a timely manner
– Manage department operations, including budgeting, forecasting, resource planning, and waste management
– Manage financial performance of the department so all planning is in line with hotel objectives
– Control costs without compromising standards, improving gross profit margins and other departmental and financial targets
– Manage food control systems are adhered to them so margins are on target in a pro-active way
– Be environmentally aware
– Ensure food wastage program is adhered to so that margins are on target
– Responsible for ensuring that the monthly working schedules are made and maintained in accordance with local legislation
What are we looking for?
An Executive Chef serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
– Previous, relevant experience as an Executive Chef or a high-performing Sous Chef, required
– Excellent leadership and communication skills
– A creative approach to the production of high quality food
– A business focused approach to managing a hotel kitchen
– Ability to build relationships, internal and external, to the Company
– Excellent planning and organizational skills
– Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
– A current, valid, and relevant trade qualification
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
– A certification in management
– Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all.
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook