FINANCIAL CONTROLLER – GENERATOR STOCKHOLM
We need an exceptional and passionate Financial Controller to join our Generator team. If you are an inspiring leader and communicator, a people person through and through and have a genuine desire to be part of something big then your journey should start here. Help us to create an unforgettable experience. Be a part of Europe’s fastest moving, ground-breaking, hostel brand. Join Generator, be yourself.
WHO ARE WE
Generator is on a journey. Appropriate, given that we’re a hostel accommodation brand. The journey began in London, swung through a heap of European capitals on its way to dominating the world. No biggie. Fast Company named us one of the top 50 most innovative global companies. We, of course, agree. And now this top 50 most innovative global company (did we mention that?) wants a pretty awesome Financial Controller for Generator Stockholm.
Our spaces are safe and seriously social, in the proudest part of the beating heart of the cities we love. Cultural action, creative pulse and an outstanding way to waste some of the finite time the universe has given you – that’s what Generator offers. Holds true for staff and visitors equally, and while chic design is always the backdrop, every Generator in every destination reflects the unique beat of that city’s heart.
BEING YOURSELF is the key to bringing the Generator story and brand to life.
ABOUT GENERATOR STOCKHOLM
Generator Stockholm not only highlights the rich cultural history, unique social fabric, and a strong sense of design and patterning, but brings together said creative design with inspired art, great food, drink, and on-trend music and events to create a Stockholm hot spot. Reflecting the city’s vibrant and eclectic culture – you’ll experience all that Stockholm has to offer at its best, all by staying here.
NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB
• Prepare and review monthly management accounts and property reports
• Oversee all financial accounts, prepare financial statements and liaise with external auditors to ensure annual audits are carried out
• Take responsibility for property cash flow, preparing weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts
• Prepare and supervise banking operations, oversee loans and other financial instruments
• Manage the preparation of annual budgets with the GM & Produce quarterly forecasts
• Supervise the day to day operations e.g. credit control, payroll, flash reports
• Prepare benchmarking analysis on key financial revenues/expenditure
• Manage and supervise the Accounts Payable function and purchase procedures
• Work as a business partner with the management team and GM
• Communicate effectively and appropriately in all directions so that all teams understand their financial responsibilities and are motivated to achieve them
• Support the Group CFO and Head of Finance on finance projects as required
Naturally this is not intended as an exhaustive list of duties. Other duties as may be reasonably required will form part of this job description.
WHAT’S IN YOUR DNA
• Swedish and English language competency – native or fluent at business level is a minimum requirement
• Have a high level of business acumen & impeccable honesty
• Be an excellent communicator and motivator
• Be highly commercial and always keep us legal
• Be creative, innovative and a digitally smart
YOUR ROCK STAR EXPERIENCE
• Have qualifications or extensive experience in Accountancy/Finance
• Experience of Hotel and F&B
• Experience working with the Swedish tax system
• Highly experienced in analysis and requirement gathering, ideally having operated in an organisation through business change and transformation
• Established, with a proven track record of introducing cost saving financial initiatives, new systems and processes
• Good knowledge and competence in Swedish HR law
OUR GLOBAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
• Birthday holiday in addition to your yearly holiday allocation
• Company contribution towards gym membership fees for all eligible employees
• Employee Bounty Program providing opportunities to earn up to €1,000 for new hire referrals with no cap on number of referrals made
• Idea Generators Incentive – Quarterly award to double gross basic salary for 1 month to employee with most valuable suggestion/feedback
• 2 free nights’ accommodation across any hostels (subject to availability)
• Reduced room rates for staff as well as friends and family members (we operate in 15 locations across Europe & US so your next holiday is sorted)
• Online learning tools
• Various employee recognition schemes
• Social events and celebrations calendar
SO YOU THINK THIS MIGHT BE YOU?
That’s cool. Send your application in English. If you’ve got questions, call Jenny Bohm at Pointpeople Rekrytering och Executive Search at 070-530 80 13 or e-mail at email@example.com. Selection takes place on an ongoing basis.
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook