Head of International Sales
Are you an independent, self driven, creative sales person with an international network and experience with international sales? Nordic Hotels & Resorts have grown rapidly in the past years and it is time to strengthen our sales department with a new Head of International sales.
This is Nordic Hotels & Resorts:
Nordic Hotels & Resorts (NHR) is a collection of hotels and resorts for the guest who seeks a unique experience, be it for business or leisure. Each hotel strives towards a clear brand image and a strong, independent identity. Our hotels can offer everything from top of the line design and contemporary art and culture, to mountains, fresh air and spa treatments.
We set high demands for all members in the Nordic Hotels & Resorts family to make sure that we deliver the highest quality and intelligent, profitable operations of our unique hotels. Each hotel has the benefit of being a part of Nordic Choice Hotels, one of the largest hotel groups in the Nordic countries.
About the position:
In this position you will, according to company values and work methods, lead the international sales team for NHR, both possible own team and for international sales employed at the hotels.
Together with the Vice President Commercial Performance you will develop an overall strategy for international sales in NHR and for each individual property together with General Managers and local Director of Sales.
You will work closely together with our international affiliations to get the most out of the partnerships when it comes to sales. You will ensure that NHR grows revenue from non Scandinavian traffic according to set targets and that we gain market share from our competitors of international guests/customers.
As this is a new position in NHR you will develop strategies on how to work with international sales in NHR, best practices and structure for reporting, how to sell and present each other and find tools to follow up on individual results.
You will also work hands on with sales towards international customers.
• We expect you to have broad experience with international sales and a clear understanding of the hospitality industry.
• You should have strong communication and relationship building skills, be goal oriented with a strategic mindset. Work out a strategy per segment and market for international sales in NHR and per property.
• Leadership experience will be a strong advantage as you will be a leader for the international sales team
• Point of contact for sales towards our international affiliations.
• Communicate strategies out in the organisation and to individual properties.
• Analyse outcome and production from customers/partners/agents
• Participation in sales trips, roadshows and fairs.
• Use and develop tools for international cross sell and best practice.
• Reporting e.g summary from sales trips, roadshows etc.
There will, in periods, be an extensive amount of traveling. You will be reporting to VP Commercial Performance Mikael Österlund.
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook