HR Business Partner
During the turn of the 19th century, Brunkebergstorg was once the meeting grounds for Stockholms high society and cultural elite. With the foundation of Hotel At Six, the square on which it stands has regained its former prominence. Hotel At Six is a destination where contemporary art, fine dining, and exquisite interior design meet to create a modern luxury hotel in central Stockholm.
Our conviction begins and ends with our proud staff – our At Six ambassadors!
Never standing still, the future is exciting and bright. And so our journey continues to strengthen our brand and performance.
HR Business Partner
We we are therefor now looking for you – our HR Business Partner! With just shy of 200 talented and passionate Ambassadors working diligently, at winning hearts and delivering exceptional experiences – you will have a pivotal role in supporting our leaders and colleagues with all aspects of the HR life cycle as well as the further evolution of our culture.
Coming up to our 4th year, we have structures, processes as well as a healthy culture flourishing within our teams. However, we are looking at bigger mountains to climb, and still have much exciting to evolve and develop. And hence need you here asap!
The person we are looking for needn’t be a seasoned HR professional, but rather an up- and coming superstar, experienced within the field of HR (incl. knowledge of labour law), but otherwise and more importantly, has the right character and mindset for this superb challenge. We need an independent and confident person, not spooked by taking on new challenges and growing with the role. A person, with a passion for people, clear integrity – but also a cool and level head for when critical conversations are called for. A problem-solving, result-oriented driver and executor. And last but not least… there are administrative responsibilities with the role – as we do like when things run smooth and efficiently for our Ambassadors. So you should have a flair this too.
The role will report directly to the General Manager. This truly is a unique opportunity; to join a wonderful team, taking on exciting challenges – and growing yourself and the role in the process. Hotel At Six is not settled nor done developing, and we have big ambitions for the future. This role is critical for us to reach these ambitions!
• To be the best we need the best and you’ll be our Talent Acquisition Champion. Working with department leaders to ensure we are on point with building talent pools and then ensuring our recruiting processes are smooth, efficient and engaging
• First & last impressions matter; and so do pre-boarding, on-boarding and ultimately off-boarding. You will lead these journeys, to ensure win/win experiences all around
• “The Beat” is our employer engagement survey, which is completed twice a year, but it is a 365 day objective to secure a happy and engaged teams. The work around this, with the leadership team, will be critical.
• “What happens if we invest in developing our people and they leave? What happens if we don’t and they stay”…. Yes, Employer Branding and further training and development, will be an important part of your work with the departmental leaders.
• Supporting our managers in day-to-day questions regarding Swedish labour law, Union agreements, shiftplanning, absence, rehabilitation etc.
• Administration; work actively with key data within People & Culture, constantly strive to improve these with focus on increasing staff satisfaction, retention and company profitability. Act as back-up for salary administration. Various range of HR administrative tasks
Personal and professional qualifications:
• Relevant experience within the field of HR and strong knowledge about Swedish labour law and relevant union agreements
• Good communicator, fluent in both Swedish and English, both verbal and in written
• High degree of personal flexibility, service attitude and strong interpersonal skills
• Able to cope with changing demands and ability to stay calm in stressful situations
• Systematic thinker, able to move between detailed information and the bigger picture
• Structured with good analytical skills. Skilled user of MS Office, experience in Timeplan and Google Suite is an advantage
• The opportunity to grow and develop in an inspiring environment!
• Salary package including pensions according to union regulations and health care benefits
• Discounted room rates for yourself, family and friends within Nordic Hotels & Resorts and Nordic Choice Hotels
• Access to various Nordic Choice Hotels staff discounts
Become a part of At Six – apply online
Please submit your application as soon as possible. Selection is ongoing and the position may be filled before the last day of application. For more information, please contact General Manager Christian Madsen at email@example.com, however due to high level of expected applicants, kindly bear with us if we cannot address every mail as fast as we would like (yes, this is after all one of the important reasons why we need you!)
At Six values the qualities that diversity and even-gender distribution add to the business and welcome applicants with different backgrounds, culture and life experience for the service.
About At Six
At Six is a contemporary exclusive hotel designed by Universal Design Studio with art selected by Sune Nordgren. At Six has 343 rooms and suites including a presidential suite named Masterpiece Suite. There are also three bars – the Blanche & Hierta wine bar, the slow-listening Hosoi bar and At Six Cocktail Bar – as well as the international Dining Room restaurant. There is also a gym, wellness and 2000m2 of flexible event and meeting space. At Six is run by Petter Stordalen’s hotel group Nordic Hotels & Resorts with sister hotels as The Thief in Oslo, Kämp in Helsinki, Copperhill in Åre, Yasuragi in Stockholm and Skt. Petri in Copehagen. At Six is a member of Preferred Resorts & Hotels’ LVX Collection.
About Urban Escape Stockholm
At Six is part of Urban Escape Stockholm, which grows in the block between Hamngatan, Regeringsgatan and Brunkebergstorg. Five properties, four streets and two squares with offices, hotels, trade, restaurants, meeting places and services, under the auspices of AMF Real Estate.
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook