Inhouse booking Agent
We are looking for people with a big passion for food, drinks and service to join our events team and our restaurants!
Modern Scandinavian food culture influenced by Japanese cooking methods and flavors. Complex creations that are easy to like. We use locally produced products which is carefully selected by season. With a genuine craft in every detail, we want to create a dining experience beyond the usual.
Restaurants and bars on two levels that focus on Swedish & Nordic ingredients with techniques and flavors from Japan.
At TAK we want to give our guests a memorable trip in the Nordic-Japanese cuisine. With a hosting beyond the ordinary, we will create unique experiences in our fantastic premises. With focus on details & genuine craftsmanship, we will guide and meet each guest, with cordial and inclusive service highest level.
At TAK, we live our values of Professional, Passionate and Playful. Together with all our employees, we want to create an environment that is unlike anything else, an environment you will love to be in, feel great passion for and last but not least, want to do your best for our guests to thrive.
Your main responsibilities are:
• You will play a key role in the creation of unique and memorable experiences for our guests.
• You will handle incoming calls and emails from guests with party size from 1-25 guests daily.
• In your role, you will coordinate groups of between 10-25 people
• Together with the kitchen team, you will be responsible for assuring we exceed guests expectations at all times.
• You will own and lead weekly PM meetings with operational staff
• You will assist the sales team with contracts and quotes
Background and personal characteristics:
You are an organized team player who thrives in meeting all guests with a warm welcome and delivering exceptional service.
• You have experience working in similar position at a high end restaurant or event space
• Ambitious and interested in working in a high-pace environment with great standards
• Out-going personality who has an easy way of communicating with guests. Ability to charm and up-sell to guests.
• Structure and good organizational skills
• Good wine skills and some beer and spirit knowledge
• High professional ethics
• Service is your passion and you have a genuine love for food and beverage
• Able to communicate verbally in Swedish and English, additional languages are a plus
As a full time employee at TAK you are also a member of Nordic Hotels & Resort, which gives you a lot of benefits. Here are some of them:
• Health and wellness benefits and access to our sister hotel gym
• Four free nights of a hotel of your choice in our Hotel Chain per year
• Staff prices in all the chain restaurants (Nordic Choice)
• Staff prices in all the chain hotels (Nordic Choice)
• Inspirational dinners in other restaurants that helps us get better
• Be part of an exciting growing restaurant
• Competitive salary
• Opportunities for career growth
• Leadership education when needed
• We are offering a full-time contract.
Apply now! Looking forward to meeting you!
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook