Junior Cluster Revenue Manager
Do you have strong analytical skills? Would you like to work with pricing optimization? Apply Now for Junior Cluster Revenue Manager
In Radisson Hotel Group we say: ‘we grow talent, talent grows us’. We are looking to complement our team with a Junior Cluster Revenue Manager, part of the Nordic Revenue Management Centre, responsible for delivering all aspects of revenue management, for a designated cluster of hotels, in order to achieve the budgeted objectives for room revenue generating points of sale. Strategic perspective, commercial focus and analytical ability are fundamental in this role.
The Nordic Revenue Management Centre includes managed, leased and franchised hotels from brands like Radisson Blu and Park Inn by Radisson representing 32 hotels in total in the Nordic area. The team consists of Revenue Managers and a Support Team of Data Analysts and Inventory Coordinators.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Grow revenue and RevPAR Penetration
• Deliver effective pricing for all market segments
• Understand, investigate and extract data from any relevant system needed for problem solving and analysis
• Rate & Inventory Management for all room types, segments and channels
• Work closely with the Area Support Office and the hotel operational teams
• Generate revenue forecasts and budgets for all hotels within area of responsibility
• Monitor competitor pricing and understand the dynamics of the market
• Ability to demonstrate in-depth understanding of Revenue Management
• Practical working experience within pricing or revenue management
• Work permit valid for Sweden
• Good written and verbal English
• Great communication skills and team-oriented approach
• Highly numerate with good Excel skills
• Desirable to be experienced in hotel reservation systems
• Experience of revenue optimization systems
• Experience of forecasting, budgeting
Want to apply:
Application deadline: 31 Aug 2018. Suitable candidates will be called forward for interviews throughout the entire recruitment process.
Application: Please submit your application through:
See more of our opportunities on: https://careers.radissonhotels.com
Contact details: Daniel Kraft, Area Director Revenue Optimization, email@example.com,
+46 72 853 1605.
Type of employment: Permanent position, with a 6 month probationary period.
Working hours: Full-time