Sales Manager MICE
About At Six
During the turn of the 19th century, Brunkebergstorg was once the meeting grounds for Stockholms high society and cultural elite. With the foundation of Hotel At Six, the square on which it stands has regained its former prominence. At Six is a destination where contemporary art, fine dining, and exquisite interior design meet to create a modern lifestyle hotel in central Stockholm.
Sales Manager MICE
At Six is now looking for a new key member to the sales department focusing on MICE sales. The position offers a unique opportunity to play a big part in the further development of our Meeting & Events spaces located in central Stockholm in an international and creative environment.
In this role, you are responsible to identify new business opportunities for the hotel. The work involves; client visits, screenings, various forms of sales activities, quotation, etc. , both locally and internationally, You have a great interest in business and meetings, you are driven to see the customer’s needs and to create genuine customized solutions. You will be a part of the sales team and report directly to the Director of Sales.
Job Description & Duties
- Primarily responsible for driving MICE business to the hotel
- Initiate new sales , prospects and qualify leads
- Follow up on all actions generated as a result of this sales activity ensuring that all revenue opportunities are maximized to their fullest
- Develop sales plans and strategies (with DOS) to meet or exceed established revenue and target goals
- Participate in sales blitzes, trade shows, workshops, host site inspections and develop sales activities
- Currently working as a Meeting & Event Sales Manager, preferably in an international environment
- Knowledge of local and international market within MICE
- Large network of contacts within Meeting & Events
- Able to work independently – driven and committed
- Structured and creative
- Result – and goal focused
- At least 2 years of experience from Hotel or a similar position within other areas
- Fluently in Swedish and English
- Good at expressing yourself in speech and writing in both Swedish and English
Become a part of At Six – apply online
Please submit your application as soon as possible. Selection is ongoing and the position may be filled before the last day of application. For more information, please contact Ana Maria Nordgren, Director of Sales at email@example.com
Working at Hotel At Six
Since its inception in 2017, Hotel At Six is striving to redefine and explore the meaning of luxury in a contemporary context. Today, we’re one of the leading choices for high-demand travelers in Scandinavia. Our employees pride themselves in delivering products and services on an international standard, in a warm and friendly work environment.