A la carte chef
We are looking for an A la carte chef to Nordic Light Hotel and Hotel C Stockholm.
The position is a full-time position. Working hours are mostly in the evening and days off will vary from week to week. The successful candidate will be part of building up our food and beverage experience and part of an exciting new team.
The main responsibilities are:
• Work daily in one of the stations (hot, cold) and be able to properly prepare for service and keep the required production pace
• Control consistency of food production in terms of quality during service
• Keep the standards in regards to performance of duties, appearance, time keeping
• Follow the health and safety regulations set by the hotel
• Daily performance of cleaning routines
• Daily control of received stock
• Wastage management
• Perform monthly inventories when required
Background and personal characteristics:
You are an creative team player who thrives in a high-pace kitchen operation making exceptionally food.
• You have at least 2 year experience working in similar position.
• You have good knowledge of different ingredients and types of cuisine
• You enjoy the busy services and thrive under stress.
• Ambitious and interested in working in a high-pace environment with great standards
• Outgoing personality who has an easy way communicating with colleagues and high energy
• You take responsibility for your own work and can be trusted to work alone
• You enjoy structure and have good organizational skills
• High professional ethics
• A genuine love for food
• Able to fluently communicate verbally in Swedish or English
• Be part of an exciting growing hotel chain – Nordic Hotels & Resorts
• Competitive salary
• Nice opportunities for career growth and learning
Become a part of Nordic Light Hotel and Hotel C Stockholm
Please submit your application as soon as possible. Selection is ongoing and the position may be filled before last day of application. For more information, contact our Head Chef Alan Kinsella on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook