Executive Chef for a bustling renovated Hotel
Do you crave the taste of success? Say Yes I Can! and want to be part of something new and Big! At Radisson Blu Scandinavia, Gothenburg we are looking for foodies just like you.
Our newly renovated 355 room Hotel is seeking an inspirational, modern and engaging Executive Chef to lead our culinary team into the next phase of success. Our ideal candidate has a good track record in being at the forefront of sustainability and food trends in both A la carte and Banqueting. Your culinary journey has seen you lead large and successful kitchen operations in a bustling environment where time has not boundaries. We operate 24/7 so having a flexible working mentality is a must.
The kitchen operations cover Radisson Blu Scandinavia breakfast, in-room dining, conference & banqueting, Atrium Lounge and Dining and our newly opened Noot Nordik Kitchen & Bar. Simultaneously, we can serve over 1,000 guests across various Outlets and floors in the Hotel.
Whilst your operational kitchen skills are excellent, we are also seeking an experienced administration professional that can control costs, deliver forecasted profit margins, produce efficient time planning and implement the strategy of the Hotel and business plan of the department.
As you will be running the show, your key areas of responsibility are:
- Develops F&B concepts in collaboration with the Team to ensure a high level of engagement.
- Have strong coaching and mentoring attributes to develop kitchen personnel.
- Provide the highest food quality consistent with cost control and profitability margins to maximize guest satisfaction and bottom line returns.
- Ensure that proper safety, hygiene, and sanitation practices are followed.
- Controls and analyses operational departmental costs on an on-going basis and takes necessary action to control negative deviation.
- Utilizes leadership skills and motivation to maximize team member productivity and satisfaction.
What are our requirements of you?
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management.
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards.
- Clear thinker with excellent communication and creative abilities.
Reporting to the Director of Food & Beverage you will play a pivotal leadership role within the food and beverage department and across all departments within our Hotel whereby our mantra is to Make Every Moment Matter!
Suitable candidates will be called forward for interviews throughout the entire recruitment process.
About Radisson Hotel Group
Radisson Hotel Group™ is one of the world’s largest hotel groups with eight distinctive hotel brands, and more than 1,400 hotels in operation and under development around the world. The Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection™, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson.
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook