Front Office Manager
Front Office Manager – Stockholm
We need an exceptional and passionate Front Office Manager to join our Front Office team. If you are an inspiring leader and communicator, a people person through and through and have a genuine desire to be part of something big then your journey should start here. Help us to create an unforgettable experience & be a part of Europe’s fastest moving, ground breaking, hostel brand.
Who are we?
Generator is on a journey. Appropriate, given that we’re a hostel accommodation brand. The journey began in London, swung through a heap of European capitals on its way to dominating the world. No biggie. Fast Company named us one of the top 50 most innovative global companies. We, of course, agree. And now this top 50 most innovative global company (did we mention that?) wants a pretty awesome Front Office Manager for Generator Stockholm.
Our spaces are safe and seriously social, in the proudest part of the beating heart of the cities we love. Cultural action, creative pulse and an outstanding way to waste some of the finite time the universe has given you – that’s what Generator offers. Holds true for staff and visitors equally, and while chic design is always the backdrop, every Generator in every destination reflects the unique beat of that city’s heart.
Being yourself is the key to bringing the Generator story and brand to life.
About Generator Stockholm
Generator Stockholm not only highlights the rich cultural history, unique social fabric, and a strong sense of design and patterning, but brings together said creative design with inspired art, great food, drink, and on-trend music and events to create a Stockholm hot spot. Reflecting the city’s vibrant and eclectic culture – you’ll experience all that Stockholm has to offer at its best, all by staying here.
Nuts and bolts of the job
• Ensure that our social spaces embody the Generator brand and culture
• Play a part in ensuring that there is a responsible person (duty manager) onsite at all times
• Have a comprehensive knowledge of and ensure compliance with all local legislation and regulations pertaining to your department
• Control payroll and all costs in your department
• Take ownership of the guest journey to ensure that we create a truly unique Generator experience
• Strive to continuously “raise the bar” by improving standards of performance, redefining the hostel experience by achieving outstanding customer satisfaction
• Build and lead a FOH team who get Generator and want to be themselves
• Communicate effectively and appropriately in all directions so that the team understands its goals and is motivated to achieve them
• Ensure that your team remains up to date with all local, national and international trends
• Be commercially savvy in exploring new revenue streams
Naturally this is not intended as an exhaustive list of duties. Other duties as may be reasonably required will form part of this job description.
What’s in your DNA
• Passionate for hospitality and the youth travel market
• Passionate for delivering excellent customer service
• Fluent in English and knowledge of a second language is desirable
• Strong leadership skills with ability to coach, mentor, train and develop crew members
• Hands-on experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights
• You must be eligible to work in the EU to be considered for this role
Your rock star experience
• Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management
• Minimum 3 years of hotel experience in a similar role, experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks
• Minimum 3 years of customer service in a hotel setting
• Conversant in at least one Property Management System
Our global employee benefits
• Birthday holiday in addition to your yearly holiday allocation
• Employee Bounty Program providing opportunities to earn up to €1,000 for new hire referrals with no cap on number of referrals made
• Company contribution towards gym membership fees for all eligible employees
• Ideas Award – Quarterly award to double gross basic salary for 1 month to employee with most valuable suggestion/feedback
• 2 free nights’ accommodation across any hostels (subject to availability)
• Reduced room rates for staff as well as friends and family members (we operate in 15 locations across Europe & US so your next holiday is sorted)
• Social events and celebrations calendar
• Various employee recognition schemes
• Online learning tools
So you think this might be you?
That’s cool. Send us your application in English. If you’ve got questions call us, or check www.generatorhostels.com or our social media pages:
Here you may well find the answers to life, the universe and everything, including why there are no penguins at the North Pole. We look forward to hearing from you.
Join Us and help us achieve our Vision!
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook