For our Brand Home/Visitor Center in Åhus, Sweden, we are looking for an
Absolut Vodka is the story about how a small vodka from Skåne conquered the world and became a global icon. Today it is the world’s fifth largest spirits brand and every single bottle, has been produced and shipped from Åhus, Sweden. Our “One source. One Community” philosophy makes Absolut Vodka unique among the large vodka brands where we control everything from seed to bottle. And we do this by taking care of the environment and community we operate in. Our Brand home/Visitor center, Absolut Home – The Åhus Villa, is where we tell our unique story to our visitors from all over the world.
The Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring that our guests receive a warm, world class, genuine experience every time they visit Absolut Home.
Areas of responsibility
• Overall responsible for the visitor experience at Absolut Home.
• Operational leadership, both provide leadership to the Operations Team (hosts and back of house staff) and ensuring that all staff operate at a world class level and be a active part of the Absolut Home leadership team.
• Operations management such as managing procurement processes, coordinating material, resources allocation, stock management.
• Day to day operational presence, good knowledge of all scripts to be able to be back up and step in as a host in case of temporary lack of staff, and regular evaluation of tour and hosts.
• Oversee day-to-day operations including tour operations (including scheduling, reservations, ticketing), retail operations, health and safety, work environment management, customer service etc.
• Developing, implementing and maintaining operating manuals.
• Ensure the Brand Home and Tour runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
• Close cooperation with other function heads within the Brand Home and the Absolut Company.
• Ensure operations runs within given budget frames, review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
• Adequate training in communications, finance or hospitality management
• Minimum of five years of experience in hospitality and/or leisure business operation in a role of leading departments with budget responsibility
• Experience with scheduling and optimization
• Ability to handle emergency situations, works well under pressure, quick thinking, resourceful and a problem solver with strong attention to details
• Conceptual skills, self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable
• Proven organizational skills, proven leadership, teambuilding skills and hospitality skills
• Able to work flexible hours as well as every other weekend since it is a requirement
• User of MS Office, familiar with various business software especially a booking/time accounting system
• Good financial understanding and business acumen
• Proven ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
• Fluent in Swedish and English
• Drivers license B required
How to apply
Please send your application including a CV and a cover letter as soon as possible to email@example.com. We are continuously making selections and the position can be filled before the application deadline which is 13th of April.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Elisabeth Gehander, HR Specialist Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read more about us at www.absoluthome.com.
We look forward to your application!
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook