We are looking for someone to join our rooftop Stockholm Under Stjärnorna as a supervisor between mid March and mid-September.
About the venue
Stockholm Under Stjärnorna is the vibrant rooftop located 50 meters above the streets of central Stockholm. A modern roof park where the focus is put on activities with significant attention to detail. Whether it’s the DJs that play music, the movies on the screen and the cocktails in your glass, everything is carefully curated to altogether create something extraordinary and entertaining.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Food & Beverage Manager.
Working hours will be in the evening and you will be required to work most weekends.
You be one of several supervisors and will report to our F&B operations manager.
• Assure the operation runs smoothly on a daily basis
• Participate in making schedules for the team on a weekly basis
• Take an active role in the recruitment of the team
• Deal with guests requests and complains on the spot
• Participate in the development of the cocktail program
• Supervise a team of 15 bartenders and 10 runners assuring the standards and quality levels are always kept up to par
• Play an active role in defining the calendar of activation (music, sports) for the venue
• Assure the look and feel of the venue in terms of music level, lights, furniture and cleanliness is always keep to our standards
• Find ways for the team to up-sell and maximize revenues
• Find strategies to minimize wastage
• Train all team members on our beverage, food and service standards
• Perform inventory counts, stock ordering and other administrative duties when required by senior managers
• Organize and execute various events which will occur during the season
Background and personal characteristics
You are an dynamic team player who thrives in meeting all guests with a warm welcome and deliver exceptional service. In addition:
• You have experience working in a similar position supervising a bar team
• Ambitious and interested in working in a high-pace environment
• Out-going personality who has an easy way communicating with guests. Ability to charm and up-sell to guests.
• Structure and good organizational skills
• Ability to work unsupervised and high professional ethics
• Service is your passion and you have a genuine love for food and beverage
• Able to communicate verbally in English, Swedish and other additional languages is a plus
• Experience in scheduling and creating a cocktail menu
Be part of the most exciting hotel company in Scandinavia, Nordic Hotels & Resorts
Great career growth opportunities
Become a part of At Six – apply online!
Please submit your application by March 31st 2020. Selection is ongoing and the position may be filled before last day of application. For more information, please contact our Operations Manager Daniel Winter on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook