We are looking for people with a big passion for food, drinks and service to join our events team and our restaurants!
Modern Scandinavian food culture influenced by Japanese cooking methods and flavours. Complex creations that are easy to like. We use locally produced products which is carefully selected by season. With a genuine craft in every detail, we want to create a dining experience beyond the usual.
Restaurants and bars on two levels that focuses on Swedish & Nordic ingredients with techniques & flavours from Japan.
At Tak we want to give our guests a memorable trip in the Nordic-Japanese cuisine. With a hosting beyond the ordinary, we will create unique experiences in our fantastic premises. With focus on details & genuine craftsmanship, we will guide and meet each guest, with cordial and inclusive service highest level.
At TAK, we live our values of Professional, Passionate and Playful. Together with all our employees, we want to create an environment that is unlike anything else, an environment you will love to be in, feel great passion for and last but not least, want to do your best for our guests to thrive.
Working hours can vary between day/evening and any day of the week.
The main responsibilities are:
• You will play a key role in the creation of unique and memorable experiences for our guests.
• Together with the kitchen team, you will be responsible for assuring we exceed guests expectations at all times.
• TAK is a very high-pace, diverse outlets where every day is different and that requires team members that are flexible, dynamic and have excellent communication skills.
Background and personal characteristics:
You are an organised team player who thrives in meeting all guests with a warm welcome and deliver exceptional service. In addition:
• You have experience working in similar position at a high end restaurant or event space
• Ambitious and interested in working in a high-pace environment with great standards
• Out-going personality who has an easy way communicating with guests. Ability to charm and up-sell to guests.
• Structure and good organisational skills
• Good wine skills and some beer and spirit knowledge
• High professional ethics
• Service is your passion and you have a genuine love for food and beverage
• Able to communicate verbally in Swedish and English, additional languages is a plus
• Be part of an exciting growing restaurant
• Competitive salary
• Nice opportunities for career growth
We are looking for Full-time/hourly contracts and seasonal.
Ange i ansökan att du sett annonsen på besoksliv.se. Se även alla våra lediga jobb på Besöksliv Jobb på Facebook